Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And then this bright light opened onto me. And I saw how Mrs. Wooly had gotten the emergency door open. In her hands she held an ax.
And I heard her shout:
"Get in the godforsaken bus!"
~page 8
Monument 14 (arc) by Emmy Laybourne

6 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser! I loved Monument 14!!! I hope your enjoying it!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I just started it but so far, so good!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like something dangerous had happened. Awesome teasers. Thank you for stopping by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...great teaser! I've been meaning to pick this book up for some time now. If your teaser is any indication, I should read it NOW. :) Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...sounds like an intense moment! Great teaser choice! Happy reading... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!