Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shopping at CSN Store

Now that we are having nicer weather I'm looking forward to spending time outside. I can't wait to work in the flowers, mow the grass and relax with a good book. It still looks so dreary on my patio and I need to liven it up. I'm going shopping!

CSN Stores offer everything that you can imagine - table lamps for your home, desks for your office, swing sets for your kids and dog houses for your pet. I know I can find something there but how am I ever going to narrow down the choices??

Last summer I purchased two items from CSN, my beloved new hammock and a set of pots and pans for my hubby. We were very happy with our choices and get so much use out of both. Last year I was feeling generous and got something for both of us. This year I'm feeling a bit selfish. (heh, heh, heh) I'll let you know what I decide to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!