Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

#124

ffi

This week, I chose quotes having to do with spring...as always when I do this, feel free to fill-in whatever you'd like; it's more fun that way! Of course, if you know the quote, feel free to fill that in, too! The quotes will be on my blog, should anyone want to see what they are.
(This is from Janet's page at Friday Fillins. Come join the fun!)
And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter I wouldn't be all that sad! (maybe just a little bit but how about a shorter winter here in western NY state?).

2. The situations my kids get into is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I'd do it all over again! I've been very blessed. Although, I might just tweak it a bit along the way.

4. A whole lot of stuff can happen at my house inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled you've never lived.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is an amazing and beautiful experience.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my son's baseball game, tomorrow my plans include going to another one of my son's baseball games and Sunday, I want to take a break before going to another one of my son's baseball games Monday! I love watching him play but I need a break every now and then. (We might sneak in a visit to my brothers' homes this weekend too!)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!