Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

#139

Serendipity
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. He was a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple-people-eater.

2. Sunshine and being outdoors (especially in my hammock) is what I look forward to most this time of year. Too bad I haven't been able to experience nearly enough of those with all of this stinkin' rain!

3. My best friends are always there for me and I'm so very grateful.

4. I never cared much for reading to be honest with you. Ha! I can't even write that with a straight face!

5. Appearances can be interesting and sometimes scary. (You thought I was going to say deceiving didn't you?) :D

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my hubby. I love hugs and I love my hubby!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the cars, ugh, but it needs to be done and Sunday, I want to have a family graduation party for my nephew before he leaves for college!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good weekend. You know, this has been my favourite summer in a long time and it's due to all the rain. :p Though, I do wonder how well a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple-people-eater goes about his daily life?

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you couldn't let a Friday go by without taunting me with the hammock, LOL!
    I hear you about the rain. We were just timed out of a tornado warning here. So a hammock would not do me any good today.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbie, stop by when you get a chance and pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One-eyed and one horned LOL
    Thanks for stopping by my Fill-In.

    Hope you get some relaxation in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I couldn't help but laugh at Number 1!! Too funny! I really like this. I should participate : )

    Hope you'll stop by my blog and join the fun and at least a few of the giveaways...there are like 20...no Joke. LOL OK, it's a little funny! I won't think so when they're all ending though!

    But, I love your reviews, love your blog and the whole "feel" of it is very laid back, fun and "homey"...

    I'm going to follow you so I can make it a daily stop from now on!

    Thanks for having me!
    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!