Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

#142

Serendipity
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. My car is my second home.

2. Trying to catch up on all of the great BBAW posts this week is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem more hectic than usual.

4. My hammock (you knew I was going to say that!) is one of my favorite 'hiding' places. It's too bad that they always seem to find me.

5. What happened to good manners, especially in public?

6. Getting men/boys to have good aim in the bathroom is not impossible! But it isn't very probable.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my son's soccer team win, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (ick) and reading (yay) and Sunday, I want to celebrate my 23rd anniversary with my darling hubby!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great anniversary. Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! Congratulations on you 23rd wedding anniversary and many many more : D

    BevE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!