Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, May 24, 2010

Water For Elephants movie

I meant to post this last week but obviously didn't get around to it. I really enjoyed this book though so I had to share. I knew that a movie was being made from the novel Water For Elephants by Sarah Greun but I didn't know many details before this. Rob Pattinson (Twilight movies) and Reese Witherspoon (Legally Blonde movies) will play the lead roles. More details here at Summer Movie Guide.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book yet(probably the only person on the planet) but I do enjoy Reese Witherspoon in a movie. Now do I read the book and then see the movie when it comes out or vice versa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out. I need to read this before it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh...now that sounds like an interesting combination for the lead actor and actress...will be curious to see how it plays out. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a movie of this book. Not sure about the casting though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!