Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday (started at The Printed Page and now a traveling meme) is back at Mailbox Monday this month and is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got quite a variety of books in the last two weeks. I've cut back on the free ebooks but I still have to snag a few now and then. Especially the creepy ones for Halloween! I hope you got some goodies too and stay safe from Hurricane Sandy!

Haole Wood by Dee DeTarsio
For review and giveaway from author
The Next Always by Nora Roberts
Free from Audible.com (audio)
Vamped by Lucienne Diver
Free from B&N (ebook)
Alice In Zombieland by Nickolas Cook, Lewis Carroll
Free from B&N (ebook)
Gone With the Wind by Rodney Evans
Free from B&N (ebook)

7 comments:

  1. I hope all of your new books are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Alice in Zombieland myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your new books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday-10292012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy of Haole Wood that I've been meaning to read as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh at the title Alice in Zombieland. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Shaking head* at Alice in Zombiewood. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about Alice. Hope you enjoy.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!