Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Snapshot

 Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home with Books. To participate in this meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to use some photos of beautiful flowers from last summer since I am so anxious to see them again. But I decided to use these instead. Here are my adorable puppy dogs and exactly how I found them one recent morning when I woke up. Allie, the golden retriever, sleeps in such odd positions it makes my back hurt just looking at her. Cassy, the chocolate lab, can sleep anywhere. They are both so spoiled and are way too comfy on the furniture. Sadly, this is also how I've been feeling lately and I'm just as lazy as they are. We really need spring!
Allie the lazy dog.
She can sleep like this for hours.
I finally got my son to sort through some clothes and Cassy made a nest of them!

15 comments:

  1. I love the way Allie's laying! lol Dogs do love clothing piles, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The both look very comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Ally is sleeping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when dogs lay like humans.... they are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Pets find the silliest places--and poses!--to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They find the best places to snooze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never sleep in those positions. LOL!!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs - and cats - seem to be able to sleep in the oddest places and the strangest positions, and you've really captured the way they always seem to be lost in sleep, and totally relaxed. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/ZoRZX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha they're so cute! They make me sleepy just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sleeping pose! Total abandon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dogs and kids sleep in the strangest positions. Really cute photos!

    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...you made my Sunday with a belly laugh :) so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, those dogs are too precious! The positions dogs will sleep in can be so funny! Thanks for stopping by my Saturday Snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just have to love dog photos. They both look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww! I miss having Max at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!