Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reviews for Perfect on Paper

Author Maria Murnane needs our help. This is a copy of an email that she sent to her readers. Let's help her get a publisher so we can read a sequel to Perfect on Paper!



Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting ready to submit my book to the publishing world again....fingers crossed this time! My PR guy (aka my awesome dad) is in the process of putting together a book of reviews to prove that there is indeed an audience for Miss Waverly Bryson, so I need your help!

If you enjoyed "Perfect on Paper" but didn't post anything about it on Amazon, I would be SO grateful if you could take a minute to post something about why you liked it- or what you would tell someone who is thinking about reading it. All the reviews there are from real readers just like you, most of whom I've never met in person, and I appreciate them so much because they make all the hard work I've put into the book worth it!

Here is the link:


http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Paper-adventures-Waverly-Bryson/product-reviews/098004250X/ref=cm_cr_pr_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Thank you so much!

Btw if you are on Facebook and want to become a fan of the book (and add Waverly Bryson as a friend!), here is the link:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-on-Paper/26239620721

I will keep you posted on my progress-- and if any of you know anyone who works in publishing, please let me know!

Bye, and thanks again for your support.


Maria :)


--
Maria Murnane
Author of Perfect on Paper, winner of "Book Bloggers Top 10" and "DIY" awards in fiction
www.mariamurnane.com

"Beer goggles are the lonely girl's Cupid." --Waverly Bryson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!