Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And that's when she heard, out of nowhere, near her ear, the voice of her dead husband, Jimmy.
"We got any Bud? I'm thirsty," Dead Jimmy said, causing Constance to jump straight out of her skin, scream like the devil, and run straight across the living room and out her front door.


~page 63
Every Demon Has His Day by Cara Lockwood


9 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I love it :) I'm a new follower from Teaser Tuesdays! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-111610.html

    and enter to win my 100 follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser, made me smile and I am also intrigued.

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-grand-delusion-by-heath.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds hilarious ~ Great tease! Love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall picture up there in the header....brings back memories. ^_^ AS for the teaser....wow, yeah that would make ME jump too. O_O But it seems old Jimmy is perfectly okay with it all...happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser:) How are you liking Matched so far? I really need to get my hands on it soon!
    Here is my Teaser

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway which ends Nov 30th and is open internationally...just click here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!