Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's so cold...

We've been in a deep freeze in western NY state for much of the winter. Lots of snow and lots of cold. Since I've lived here my whole life I'm used to it, I just don't care for it. I also get very lazy this time of year and that's never a good thing. I've been reading good books and snuggling up by the firsplace but that's about it. I need exercise and fresh air! I also need to pay more attention to my blog and blogging buddies. So sorry to have neglected you. It wasn't personal.











So much snow and ice. Last week it was -20 degrees. Ugh. I am sooooo ready for spring!











Oh how I miss my hammock! It's hard to believe this pile of snow is where it belongs.










Even the girls are way too lazy but they do like to play in the snow. I wish I did.

I hope you are having a warmer winter and are staying safe. I also hope you have piles of great books to read. Bring on the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. You can keep that cold weather! We're finally seeing some spring around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in the snow belt side of Cleveland and have been here for 11 years. It has only been the last few that I've started to really enjoy the snow. Until this winter when I have a fussy infant in the house and all I want to di is get out! Bring on spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!