Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Contest reminder!

Since this has been a crazy, hectic week and I've had three different family members going back and forth to the hospital (everyone is doing better and are all home again) I haven't had much time for blogging. My 2 Book Giveaway was suppose to end Friday, November 11th but I'm going to extend it until Sunday, November 13th so I can post some reminders. You've got some extra time so if you're interested sign up now! Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!