Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 My name is Charlotte Davidson. Charley to some, Charlotte the Harlot to others, but that was mostly in middle school. I came with a decent set of curves, a healthy respect for the male anatomy, and a slightly disturbing addiction to brown edibles. Other than that - and the fact that I'd also been born the grim reaper - I was about as normal as a surly girl with a private investigator's license could be.
~page 1& 2  
Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones (hardcover)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty good! I like a MC with a good sence of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as creepy as the book I just finished! BTW, I just finished reading my choice and added it to my reading room at http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/

    I'm having a shelf-clearing there. Check it out, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!