Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Snapshot

 Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home with Books. To participate in this meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Last Spring my mom had to have her beautiful Golden Retriever, Mickey, put to sleep after he developed cancer in his back leg. He was a sweetie and we were all broken-hearted. I was thrilled that she wanted to get another puppy because it was just too quiet without him. In July she brought home another Golden Retriever fluff ball, Moe, and he's a sweetie too. He's also quite the ham and has let me photograph him to record how fast he's grown. You can almost see his body stretching!
Little Moe  (July '12)
Big Moe (April '13)
First time at the new pool (early Aug. '12)
Butt is already too big for the pool (mid Sept. '12)
Boy walking the dog or dog walking the boy?


7 comments:

  1. What a goodlooking dog. I love that last picture. I bet that little boy loves Moe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking new addition to the family!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweetie! I miss having a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a handsome dog, I love when they park themselves in pools like that. He's grown so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so neat- I love the comparison shots, and that last photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha Boy walking the dog? I think it is more dog walking the boy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!