Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Please join me for Close Ups!


I used to participate in some fun memes on other blogs that involved close up portions of photos. Readers were invited to guess what the entire photo really was. The people that created these posts had such clever ideas and sometimes I actually guessed correctly! Since I'm always taking photos myself I thought I would try a little experiment here and create my own version. If it goes well maybe I can make it a weekly event.

Example
Can you tell what it is? It's popped up in my photos before but I think you can figure it out even if it doesn't look familiar. Take a guess...

*

*

*

*

*



Answer
It's Monkey Boy's favorite hat!

So let's give another close up a try. List your guesses in the comments below (that I am hiding for now) and Sunday I will give you the answer and show you the original photo. If it goes well maybe I will keep track of points and give away some little prizes from time to time.

Close Up #1



7 comments:

  1. Dandelion? Ya, I think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the hat :) So cute. The second one is a dandelion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first off...love the meme! ^_^ Secondly, my guess. Hmm...I'm thinking one of those "wishing flowers"...you know, you blow on them and all the puffy's float away on the breeze? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!