Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Close Ups - answer #3

Did you guess what this was?








Answer: A reflector
(It's a good thing I took the photo when I did because Hubby snapped it off with the weed wacker!)

You're all too smart again! I'm glad people seem to be enjoying this. Thanks for joining in!

A point goes to:
Lenore Webb, bermudaonion, Cindy Smith, stacybuckeye and DoingDewey

5 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    I'm so embarrassed that everyone else knew it was a reflector, while I thought it was fabric! LOL! I really thought it was from a sports jersey or something. =)

    It was fun to guess, though, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please don't be embarrassed! It was a great guess and I'm glad you tried. This is meant to be fun! :)

      Delete
  2. This is alot of fun I like playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got one! Thanks for the game

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!