Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, July 8, 2013

Close Ups #4 - answer

It was a hectic, hot, humid, long holiday weekend and we didn't really celebrate but we got to spend time with family so I was happy. I hope you had a good weekend as well. I'm a bit behind on blogging and reviews but am getting back on track (kind of). First I need to give you an answer because it's almost time for the next one!

Did you guess what this was?











Answer: a caterpillar on our crushed stone road

A point goes to:
bermudaonion, Kaye, Allison and Jenn Jenn and Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I got it right. This one was a little tougher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind so I missed guessing this one :(
    You know I'm hoping one of these is your hammock ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!