Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, July 22, 2013

Close Ups #6 - answer

Sorry for the delay. We had a busy weekend and the days got away from me!

Did you guess what this was?















Answer: My hammock!! The Princess and Monkey Boy are sharing a snack in my precious hammock. I don't let just anybody relax here! (Although no one ever asks either)

Thanks for the suggestion stacybuckeye!
"You know I'm hoping one of these is your hammock ;) "

A point goes to:
bermudaonion, Kaye, Allison and stacybuckeye

4 comments:

  1. I bet everyone else knows not to even bother asking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't ask - they just use it! I really don't mind. Most of the time...

      Delete
  2. I can see the grandkids are going to be fighting you for "hammock time." Lol, enjoy it and them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MH! I enjoy both every chance I get! My favorite hammock time is snuggling with the kiddos and reading them stories. :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!