Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, October 4, 2013

Close Ups answer #14


We had an unexpected death on my husband's side of the family so I've had one helluva week. Sorry for the delay.

So did you guess what this was?
















Answer: an Autumn leaf! This is a maple leaf from my backyard.  We live in the boonies with lots of  land around us and it's absolutely beautiful here, especially this time of year. It just makes me sad to know we have months and months (and months) of cold snowy weather coming right up.


A point goes to:
Cindy Smith
Enbrethiliel
Kaye

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!