Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday (started at The Printed Page and now a traveling meme) is at Cindy's Love of Books this month and is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I didn't get anything accomplished in blogland last week so I guess that was my spring break. Ha! Now it's back to work. These are a few of the goodies I got recently along with some libraries books and I'll be giving away some of my recent finds this week. I hope you are welcoming spring with some great reads!

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
For review from Macmillan



 
 

  
Under Wraps by Hannah Jane
Free with code from Kobo (ebook)








Cardboard Characters by Julie Seifert
Bought from B&N (ebook)


9 comments:

  1. I don't think I've accomplished anything in three weeks. Sheeeesh! You are way ahead of me. Lol, your new books look interesting. Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Cardboard Characters.
    Life does get extra busy at times. I hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got some amazing books enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have struck in my review pile as well and am looking forward to reading it. I completely understand not getting anything done in the blogging world. It's been the exact same way for me for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to get much blogging done lately either. Your new books look good. I hope they are all good reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout-out to Cardboard Characters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!