Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday (started at The Printed Page and now a traveling meme) is at Cindy's Love of Books this month and is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was a little under the weather last week but I did get to lounge around and read a bit. And all that snow and rain made it easier to snuggle down and be lazy. (OK, that's just an excuse because I can be lazy and read under any conditions.) I did get some goodies in the mail that I look forward to starting and with any luck I'll be enjoying them in my hammock, if I dare put it out this week. Oh how I've missed my wonderful hammock! I hope lots of goodies made their way to your home and you also found plenty of lazy reading time.

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Won from Julie's Blog 







Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
For review from Macmillan

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with the hammock. My favorite reading spot is on my back patio, and it is now warm enough to use it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. I have yet to read Lauren Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review book and win. Hope you enjoy both! I also hope you feel 100% very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAnn - I like my back patio too and am there every day!

    Jane - Lauren Oliver is so easy to read. I have a hard time putting her books down. :)

    Mary - Thank you! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they're both as good as they look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am anxiously awaiting the nicer weather too and hoping it will come soon.

    You got some amazing books this week and they are both on my wishlist, Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to read the first book from Oliver! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know much about either of these but hope that you enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read them both and Of Posideon is AMAZING! I LOVED it! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your books look terrific -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I've missed coveting your hammock from afar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!