And...here we go!
1. Macaroni and cheese makes a quick and easy dinner. (In college I ate Spaghetti Os straight out of the can!)
2. Two Years, No Rain is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of our town's annual Hot Air Balloon Rally and my middle son's birthday. (19 next week!)
4. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams they are more likely to come true.
6. Before you speak it's often wise to think it over. It's too bad that doesn't happen more often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the new Harry Potter movie, tomorrow my plans include going to the sidewalk sales and watching the balloons and Sunday, I want to read and relax!