And...here we go!
1. Having a messy house is not the end of the world, fortunately.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I usually enjoy it but lately we've had so much, I'm really sick of hearing it!
3. Chocolate (of course) tastes so good! And so does ice cream, pizza, brownies...
4. Sometimes, putting others first is hard, but it never is when it's for my kids.
5. Sunset over the hills of my house is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope. My sons actually brought down their hampers without being asked!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having birthday dinner for my son (if we can all get on the same schedule), tomorrow my plans include going to my nephew's graduation party and Sunday, I want to relax in my new hammock and read, read, read!