1. The last band I saw live was back in the Stone Age in a cave somewhere, according to my children.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having my family in town and pumpkin pie, of course.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is usually done much later than I would like it to be done but that’s the only way we can afford to do it (and I just know someone will answer this question saying that they are finished by August, and then I may have to hate you for a little while.) ;)
4. Thoughts of sugarplums fill my head. Not really, I don’t even know what a sugarplum looks like. Now chocolate is something that always fills my head!)
5. I wish I could wear my skinny jeans, or at least my skinnier jeans.
6. Bagpipes are a very unattractive instrument but kudos to those who can play them!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie at home, tomorrow my plans include baking some goodies for the family and Sunday, I want to catch up my reading while hubby watches football!