Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Have you heard, did you get the word?

There's a party going on for Kaye and I'm already late!
and wish her a very happy birthday!
But hurry before the cake is gone!




*Edit - since we exceeded the maximum number of penguins allowed for the fire code rules and regulations a bunch of them left the party hall and headed to the pool. They're waiting for you there Kaye! Hope you brought your bikini!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of penguins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Happy BD to Kaye!! Yowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, baby chick, I am overwhelmed! Where oh where did you find all these? I love every one of them! Thank you so much for doing this, it must have taken you forever. Lots of new ones for my collection. ;>)Thank you again, you are so special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an impressive display of penguin love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be some party still going on, I can't even get her blog to load. That's what I get for being fashionably late,lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!