Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

#151


fridayfillin.gif

1. We need more kindness. The evening news can be so depressing.
2. I saw one of my favorite Christmas commercials (even though it's too early for those!) and it made me smile.
3. If you want turkey you'll be in luck next week!
4. I eat chocolate because I can. And because it's soooo good!
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think I probably won't ever have to worry about paying a 5% sales tax on elective surgry in Massachusetts.
6. Having family at home makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe getting a fish fry dinner with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include my teenage nephew visiting for the day and Sunday, I want to read and lounge!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great week. Enjoy the turkey, family and chocolate...although not necessarily in that order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your #1. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your reading and lounging are going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!