Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Close Ups #14



Here's another close up from one of my photos. Join in by adding your guess in the comments below. Don't be afraid to try! There is no penalty for wrong guesses and there might even be some book-type prizes along the way. Comments will be hidden until I reveal the answer Sunday. What do you think this is?

3 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    It's the part of a leaf that meets the stem. I'm not sure what the botanical terms are, but you get the gist, I'm sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me stumped with this one. Almost looks like burnt Canadian bacon but I'm pretty sure that's not it. Could be a leaf turning brown. Good one, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!