Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Close Ups answer #11


Arrggghh!!! I'm having computer issues this week. Spam and nuisance junk is popping up and slowing things down. Every time I think I got rid of it something new pops up. I feel like I'm wasting computer time trying to figure that out instead of fun stuff. Oh well, I'll get it eventually...

So, did you guess what this was?














Answer: Corn on the cob! A favorite at our house and The Princess is chowing down  on steak and corn at a summer cookout!



 A point goes to:
bermudaonion
Enbrethiliel
Cindy Smith

4 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Are we collecting points now? Will there be a tally at the end of the year which determines who advances to the championship round? ;-)

    Translation: I enjoy this game! Thanks for hosting it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are collecting points! I think I will be giving away some bookish prizes but I would like to do it more often than just at the end of the year. In fact I should give something soon...

    I will figure it out and let you all know. Thanks for your comments and playing! It's just for fun and I like doing it but I'm glad others enjoy it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks like the Princess is enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!