Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, September 23, 2013

Close Ups answer #13


During this first Autumn weekend I was lucky enough to celebrate my 27th anniversary with Hubby and friends, attend a lovely wedding and also have some fun time babysitting my grandson Monkey Boy. I hope your weekend was enjoyable as well!

So did you guess what this was?














Answer: It's a lei! This was from the high school graduation party in July for my beautiful niece. Here she is posing with one of their boxer dogs. Aren't they both gorgeous girls?


A point goes to:
Jane Hanbury
Lenore Webb
bermudaonion
stacybuckeye
Bingo
Enbrethiliel

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo of your niece and her dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get something right :D A lovely pic indeed! they both wear them well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love that photo with your niece and the boxer wearing leis. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!