Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seasons in Western NY State

I love taking photos in the fall, especially around our house. After another large snowfall this winter I decided to try to take some photos of the same scenes from Autumn. I hope I can remember to do it in the Spring and Summer too. It's so beautiful here and I would love to have a comparison for a whole year. These are the most recent photos. It's hard to believe they are the same place, isn't it?

The hills...



the road...



the porch.


Beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding photos. I love this idea! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take better winter photos. Those were late in the day and a bit dark. You get the main idea though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots....love the winter photos..you got way more snow that we did here in D.C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!