Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I can't keep my days straight this week! I almost posted this yesterday on Thursday and then I almost forgot to post it today on Friday! I finally got it here. I'll have to start now to get ready for next week.

#112

ffi



(Join the fun at Friday Fill-Ins.)


1. Give me sunshine and I'll be happy.

. Whenever my family is together we can get through anything.

3. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish, I wish tonight.

4. My husband's homemade Baked Ziti was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world we must take care of it!

6. Other than this one, Pudgy Penguin's Perusals is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling on the couch with a book, tomorrow my plans include watching my nephew's hockey game and Sunday, I want to sleep late!


4 comments:

  1. You always have the best answers to this meme. Thanks for visiting and commenting on the organ donation question. I hope you get a chance to read that book Irreplaceable because it was really very good. Enjoy your book snuggling, game watching and sleeping late weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep late, I don't know what that is. My little monsters wake me up at 7:00 rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use to beg our kids to sleep late! Now they're teenagers and we can't get them out of bed. It will get better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!