Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


#111

ffi



And...here we go!

1. It seems like spring will never get here.

2. Put the seat down when you're done, please? (I live with all men!)

3. If I thought you needed my help I'd be there in an instant!

4. Your smile is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means candy! (and love of course)

6.My family and friends give me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a belated birthday dinner for my hubby tomorrow my plans include watching cartoons in my jammies and Sunday, I want to do a little "spring" cleaning and a lot of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!