Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Setbacks

It's been a bit hectic around here the last few weeks. Two family members have been in the hospital, we've been hit with more snow storms and our youngest son had his last high school basketball playoffs so we've been on the run. The family members are home again and healing, the snow is melting and basketball is over so it's back to blog land. February sure went out with a bang. I hope March is off to a good start!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear everyone's home and healing. I hope you have a nice, calm March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope is back to normal in your household.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing better Debbie - I hope it continues. We've been hit with more snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hospitals are no fun. So glad the family members are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had a lot going on but it sounds like things are settling down. E mail coming - I know, it's about time,right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!