Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wanna trade?

I'm trying to get more reading done and clear some shelf space and I'm looking into possible trades. These are only a few of the ones I have, but they are laying around, in the way. Let me know if you're interested because I'm going to set up some contests soon too. I have some wishlist items on my left sidebar (Wrighty's bookshelf: wishlist) with a link to Goodreads but I'm also open to suggestions.
Contact me at: wrights5[at]hughes[dot]net

YA arcs -
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Matched by Ally Condie
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
White Cat by Holly Black
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Monster High by Lisi Harrison
You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay

Hardcover -
Delcroix Academy: The Candidates by Inara Scott
Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson
Green by Ted Dekker

2 comments:

  1. Oops! Sorry for the blank post at first. I hit the wrong button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and I hope you find some takers!

    Do you have a NetGalley account? A lot of your wishlist books are available via NetGalley (or were at least, cause I have them).

    If you don't enjoy reading on the PC or have a device to read the books on you may not enjoy NetGalley but I thought I'd mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!