1. He was a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple-people-eater.
2. Sunshine and being outdoors (especially in my hammock) is what I look forward to most this time of year. Too bad I haven't been able to experience nearly enough of those with all of this stinkin' rain!
3. My best friends are always there for me and I'm so very grateful.
4. I never cared much for reading to be honest with you. Ha! I can't even write that with a straight face!
5. Appearances can be interesting and sometimes scary. (You thought I was going to say deceiving didn't you?) :D
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my hubby. I love hugs and I love my hubby!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the cars, ugh, but it needs to be done and Sunday, I want to have a family graduation party for my nephew before he leaves for college!