Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Contest winner for Stray Affections!


Congratulations
holdenj!




Such sweet sentiments and touching stories about your pets, past and present! I adore my pets too and have had many over the years.

holdenj:
Several pets have crossed my path, but now, with my own family, we have a beagle who pretty much eclipses them all. She's such a sweetheart and brings us all a lot of joy!

Thank you everyone for entering and visiting. I have more winners to announce later!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!