Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-In


Thank you to Janet for hosting each week. Join the fun!

#122

ffi


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is always smile and keep your mouth shut!

2. Yuck! to clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy, ferris wheels, rigged games and carnies with no teeth.

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include family photos, a cup full of pens and pencils, a computer and lots of dust. It's a good thing my desk is at home.

6. Snow in May makes me wanna cry.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my son's baseball game in the nasty, wet, cold weather (please be canceled!), tomorrow my plans include going to my son's baseball game if today's game gets canceled and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sun and not go to any baseball games in the nasty, wet, cold weather!

* I think this is the first time I didn't mention chocolate in at least one of my answers! :) *

7 comments:

  1. Here's hoping baseball is canceled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 made me laugh - hope the weather gets better! And I'm with you about the clams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips are my favorite too. Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

    Cheers,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Debbie! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our number 1 was virtually the same.

    Snow in May? oh you poor thing. I hope the game is canceled so you dont have to be out int the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tulips are my runner-up favorite flower. And I think this was the first week I didn't mention chocolate, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ the carnies with no teeth! How true !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!