Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, May 8, 2009

my Saturday Friday Fill-in

I didn't get the chance to post this yesterday but I still wanted to do it. This such a fun meme and I appreciate Janet hosting it each week. Join the fun here and visit other blogs to see what they have to say!

#123

ffi


1. Apples are to oranges as oranges are to apples.

2. ed the spammer is an A.S.S. (as I recognized in a recent post) and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the pitter patter of little feet. Nope, I was wrong. That was years ago so now it's the shuffle shuffle of very large teenage sneakers.

4.We should always honor and cherish our flag. So many have sacrificed for all that it represents.

5. Do what you want to do, but have a good alibi.

6. The Candy Man was coming to town and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with chocolate! (I HAD to get my chocolate comment in somehow.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home after a stressful day, tomorrow my plans include going to my son's baseball game and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, grandma and family!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!