Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

I am seriously behind with my blogging because of my kids' busy social lives and the beautiful weather we're finally having. In fact, I'm heading outside right now. But I had to do my fill-ins first! I couldn't pass up this meme. Come join the fun with our host Janet at Friday Fill-ins.

#125

ffi



1. Moving on up, to the East side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky! (Did anyone else think of the theme from The Jeffersons? I'm really dating myself on that one but the song was in my head!)

2. Nothing is for free.

3. My best quality is my sense of humor.

4.It's all in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I will be at least 15 years older. (I'm blaming my kids)

6. Some chocolate, lots of chocolate, is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a baseball game (of course) and my best friend's birthday, tomorrow my plans include fixing up my hammock, doing some yard work and watching a movie with my mom and Sunday, I want to hang out in my hammock with a stack of books!

8 comments:

  1. I like your #5, although the math confuses me a little :-). Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the chocolate bug yesterday and made cupcakes only because that was the thing that would cook the fastest! I'm bad, I'm bad! Enjoy your hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have chocolate right now and I still want more chocolate. :p If only you could get an unlimited amount for free that would be amazing.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that darn math! It's the kids that age me twice as fast but then again they can keep me young too. I'm at their mercy. It's that crazy world of parenting!

    There is never enough chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a hammock. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can use some chocolate, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hammock and books. Sounds heavenly! What do you do about the bugs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not thought of The Jeffersons' theme, but thanks for that ear worm...;D

    Jealous of the hammock + books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!