Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday


~ April 27th

Thank you to Marcia at Printed Page for hosting this weekly meme!
I didn't have time to get the descriptions in this week. I'll try to add them later.



Cycler
by Lauren McLaughlin

Won at The Shady Glade









Galway Bay
by Mary Pat Kelly

Won at This Book For Free









Bones Crossed
by Patricia Briggs

Won at Fresh Fiction









Souvenir
by Therese Fowler

*Edited to add:
This book was given by the very kind Marcia from Printed Page related to her weekly meme Cover Attraction. So sorry this wasn't on here when I first posted this!






From the Library

If I Stay
by Gayle Forman











The Dead and the Gone
by Susan Beth Pfeffer

19 comments:

  1. Oh, you will love Galway Bay. What a fabulous book that is! Enjoy all the others. Looks like you got a good diverse bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some good books last week. Do you just love book wins? I managed to win some books too last week.

    Here is what I got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the wins! I hope you love Galway Bay as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bones Crossed is amazing. Did you read the series up to that one?! If not, DO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the great contest wins! I'm jealous of The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - I just finished Life As We Knew It last week and didn't know there was a sequel. I'll have to look for it now! Here's the link to my Mailbox Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dead and the Gone looks really good.

    Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some good books there-Galway Bay is amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard the best comments about Galway Bay so I look forward to reading it. I have plenty of Irish friends to share it with too. I'm sure they will adore it. I also heard that If I Stay was a great story.

    Mo, I'm glad you mentioned that The Dead And The Gone was a sequel because I hate to miss the beginning of the story. I didn't realize that when I found it at the library but now I'll have to start at the beginning.

    Jessica, so glad to hear you liked that series. I've heard good things about it so I'm going to start at the beginning of that one too. Boy is that TBR pile growing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please come check out my page...I have given you an award! :)

    BTW, your books look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You received and borrowed a bunch of good books...If I Stay is high up on me WL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie! I've passed on an award for you! Come on over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're in for a treat with Galway Bay. Hope you love it as much as I did.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Galway Bay - I hope you really enjoy it. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Galway sure seems nice from all I have heard :D
    Ad Briggs looks interesting.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also have Galway Bay on my TBR pile. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Galway Bay is a fantastic novel. I hope you enjoy it and the others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!