Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In

#121

ffi

Thank you to Janet for hosting from here each week!


1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy to shrink all of my clothing.

2.Today is finally a sunny day.

3. 2009 has been a challenging, but pretty good year so far.

4. I blinked and that was it. My kids had become teenagers.

5. For too long (about 20 years) I've been slacking off with my exercise routine.

6. I am not obsessed with chocolate; I am not! (Who am I kidding! Of course I am, and proud of it!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my son's baseball game, tomorrow my plans include going out to dinner with my hubby for my birthday and Sunday, I want to enjoy the warm weather and read in my hammock!

7 comments:

  1. We had the same #2. Being obsessed with chocolate was my second choice :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocoholics unite!

    Have a happy birthday and I hope it includes lots of chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am chocolate obsessed too! And I hear it's your birthday? Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes and mine! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any connection between #5, #6 and #1? I'm sure there is in my case :-).

    #4 is oh, so true.

    Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    Oh there is definitely a connection between #1, 5, 6 and all the others too! Unfortunately I hibernate too much in the winter and can't eat the same stuff I did in my 20's (well, I can I just pay the price for it!) I decided a long time ago that I earned these hips and I will wear them proudly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!