Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

#118

ffi

Thank you to Janet for another fun Friday!



1. Angel or not, I will do whatever it takes to protect the people I love.

2. I'll be a loyal friend any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it. (I would just say you're full of shit!)

4. I need a bowl of ice cream after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. Who doesn't?

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms books are a necessity.

6. Laundry day (which is every day) with three stinky teens is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies at home, tomorrow my plans include watching my kid's baseball tournament and Sunday, I want to visit my brother and his family!


4 comments:

  1. So true about #4!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, stinky teens! Tell me about it! I've got two, and the oldest one can peel the paint from the walls just by pulling off her shoes!

    Have a great weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I feel for you, three stinky teens you are brave, very brave :)

    Funny you should mention ice cream after a work out. My girlfriend and I when I used to be religious about going to the gym could be seen straight after our work out slurping down choc thick shakes!Lucky I was a stinky teen then and could still eat whatever I wanted without repercussions LOL

    Have a great weekend with your movies.

    P.S in response to your question on my blog I am a May Baby Taurus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your answers! I was aiming for a bookish theme with mine (book titles and characters).

    A bowl of ice cream after strenuous activity sounds perfect. :-)

    I hope you have a great weekend! Good luck to your son!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!