Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO, what a ride!"

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In

#120

ffi



Thank you Janet for hosting!


1. Join me in chatting about books.

2. Put a little smile in your day!

3. Happiness is a warm puppy.

4. Dazed and confused.

5. I'm waiting for a miracle.

6. Chocolate and a free book are hard to resist. And why would I want to? :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my whole family being home tomorrow my plans include ,my son's baseball game and Sunday, I want to catch up on my reading!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh I like your Friday Fill In... what a fun meme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on your answer to #6! especially the part about chocolate! :)

    Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies are so cute.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, # 6 is perfect answer. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh I forgot to add book to go with my chocolate. That is probably what happens when you do a Friday Fill In when you get home from work and all you want is chocolate.

    I agree with puppies. Kittens are also great fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree with #6. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh :-) Chocolate AND a free book? I am powerless to resist ;-)

    P. S. I hadn't realized you were left-handed, too! I'd be happy to include you in Lefty's Corner ;-) Just send me an email with your birthdate and how you'd like it anounced and I'll put it up :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i can join your reading moments. :) ilove to read too.

    i also answered chocolates...cakes and ice cream.

    Happy week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that before they decided on "Happiness is a Warm Gun" the Beatles were going to name the song "Happiness is a warm puppy."
    Or maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your fill ins and I agree, Chocolate and a free book are very hard to resist. :p

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh Happiness IS a warm puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This does seem like such a cute and fun meme. I may have to participate next Friday 8)

    P.S. You have an award here:

    http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-135-triple-threat.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you keep coming back!