Thank you Janet for hosting this each week and for putting up with comments like this one below. I hope it's the only one you ever get.
Quoted from Janet's blog:
Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)
1. Anonymous...it's so very rude and cowardly that you chose to anonymously insult someone who is kind enough to provide us with these every week. You don't have to participate, you can start your own meme.
2. Friday Fill-Ins is a fun and clever meme that I really enjoy and appreciate.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, because everything is better with a hug.
4. Sunshine, flowers and my kids mowing the lawn are what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when you have moms and girlfriends.
6. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home before hubby and youngest son leave for their baseball trip, tomorrow my plans include coloring eggs and hoping to catch a glance of the Easter Beagle and Sunday, I want to have dinner at my mom's house!